Syntel Technical Interview Questions:
1.Difference between Virtual and Abstract Method ?
2.What is Runtime Polymorphism ?
3.What is Overiding ?
4.What is the use of a private constructor?
5.What design patterns you used in the project ?
6.What is an interface ? Is there any relation betweem interface and performance ? 7.what is an abstract class ?
8.What is the difference between DataSet and DataReader ?
9.What is CommandBuilder ?
10.What is the Difference between Application and Sesssion ? 11.How do you Host a Service ?
12.What is a Cursor, How do you replace a Cursor ?
13.Whare are temp tables ?
14.What is Channel Factory ?
15.what is heap memory ?
16.write a program for Fibonacci series?
17.write a program for linked list?
Syntel HR Questions:
1.Tell me something about yourself?
2.Tell me about computers ?
3.What is frontend and backend?
4.Founder of microsoft?
5..What are your strengths and weaknesses ?
6.Who developed JAVA?
7.Why do u want to join syntel ?
8.Which type of movies do you like?
9.Why should i Hire u ?
Syntel Model Placement Paper:
1. Odd man out : a)stem b) fruits c) flowers d) tree e) root 2. 9, __, 15, 18, 21, 24
3. Seating arrangement(2 puzzles)
4. Books arrangement (puzzle)
6. If 3rd day of a month is Monday. Then what is the 5th day after 21st of that month? 7. Blood relation question
1. one pipe fills in 4 hrs and another in 5hrs when they both work alternately how much time will be taken to fill the tank.
2. LCM of 3 nos is 120 which of the following no must not be their HCF a. 8 , b.24 c.12 d.24 and 30
3.two trains from the points A and B moving in opposite direction , at the point they meet the second train travels 120 kms more than the first. The speeds are 50kmph and 60kmph respectively find the distance between A and B?
4. One monkey climbs a poll at the rate of 6mts/min and fell down 3mts in the alternately. Length of the poll is 60 mts , how much time it will take to reach the top? a. 31 b.33 c.37 d.40 (ans: 37)
5.a number when multiplied by 7/18 instead of 7/8 and got the result 770 less than the actual result , find the original number?
6. The volume and the radius of both cone and sphere are equal , then find the ratio of height of the cone to the diameter of the sphere?
7. A and B started a business with 1500 and 2500 and got a profit 800 rs. Half of the profit is shared equally the remaining is shared according to their investment. Find their profits.
8. The difference between the simple interest and compound interest for 2 years? A:B =2:3 and B:C=5:6 then find A:B:C
9. an amount of 64 Rs has to become 125 in 3 years in compound interest , find the rate of interest?
10. a similar to the above problem find the time(rate of interest is given)
11. the prime no., which is greater than 6 when divide by 6 will always gives the remainder ans: 1 or 5
12.Length of a rectangle is increased by 50% and breadth is decreased by 25% what is the difference in the area
13. Mr X position in a class is 13th from first and 17th from last, and 8th from the first and 13th from last in passed candidates list, then how many candidates failed in the exam
14. Two successive discounts of 20% and 15% is equal to a net discount of ..
15. A two digit number is 4 times to its sum of digits , when 9 is added to the number, the digits will get reversed. Then what is that number? Ans: 12
16. The length of the following rectangle is '4a' and its breadth is '2a'. Radius of the two circles is 'a'. Then find the ratio of total area of the rectangle to the area not covered by the two circles with in the rectangle
17. A person starts with the speed of u/1 kmph and returns with the speed of u/2 kmph, what is his average speed.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document