Computer Use Advantages and disadvantages
Some Advantages are : I found this information on line! Therefore - 1. communication is improved,
2. pay bill's online, recharge your phone online
3. people have access to things they would not have had before (for instance old people who cannot leave the house they can buy groceries online) 4. Computers make life easier - mainly people benefit from it in the sense that it makes doing things a lot easier. 5. one is having the internet than to search in the books at the library which takes ages. 6. another is connecting with friends in the shortest period of waiting time. 7. having your reports printed out than having to write it. [very beneficial for those with bad hand writing like me! 8. Pc has programs that help encoding and computing data a lot easier and faster. Some of the disadvantages are:
3. people not going out as much,
4. the emissions that computers make, we do not yet know. 5. bad posture from sitting too long at a desk,
6. repetitive strain injuries and the fact that most organisations expect everyone to own a computer, 7. viruses and spyware.
8. people become dependent to it.
9. some get addicted in using it that they fail to go out and have sunlight shine on them. 10. a man who had habitually sit in front of a pc develop health problems like back aches and eye damage.
Great advancement in the field of science and technology has resulted into the invention of numerous devices, which have made our life easy and comfortable. Among the devices, which are widely used in the present time, is computer. Indeed computer has become basis need of modern people. There is a symbol of modernity. Despite this fact computer like other devices has pros and cons. Having computer certainly has disadvantages but there are some good aspects of it too. Computers are useful in business, in education and home. The use of...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document